September 18, 2021
A doctor, who is also the owner of a diagnostic lab has found a 20 times increase in cancers since the COVID-19 vaccine rollout. Explaining his findings he said that the vaccines seem to be causing serious autoimmune issues, in a way he described as a “reverse HIV” response.
“Since January 1, in the laboratory, I’m seeing a 20 times increase of endometrial cancers (uterine cancers) over what I see on an annual basis,” reported Dr. Cole in the video clip shared on Twitter.
“I’m not exaggerating at all because I look at my numbers year over year, I’m like ‘Gosh, I’ve never seen this many endometrial (uterine) cancers before’,” he continued.
Explaining his findings at the March 18 event, Cole told Idahoans that the vaccines seem to be causing serious autoimmune issues, in a way he described as a “reverse HIV” response.
Cole explained that two types of cells are required for adequate immune system function: “Helper T-cells,” also called “CD4 cells,” and “killer T-cells,” often known as “CD8 cells.”
According to Cole, in patients with HIV, there is a massive suppression of “helper T-cells” which cause immune system functions to plummet, and leave the patient susceptible to a variety of illnesses.
Similarly, Cole describes, “post-vaccine, what we are seeing is a drop in your killer T-cells, in your CD8 cells,”
“And what do CD8 cells do? They keep all other viruses in check,” he continued.
Much like HIV causes immune system disruption by suppressing CD4 “helper” cells, the same thing happens when CD8 “killer” cells are suppressed. In Dr. Cole’s expert view, this is what seems to be the case with the COVID-19 jabs.
Cole goes on to state that as a result of this vaccine-induced “killer T-cell” suppression, he is seeing an “uptick” of not only endometrial cancer, but also melanomas, as well as herpes, shingles, mono, and a “huge uptick” in HPV when “looking at the cervical biopsies of women.”
This is not the first time the COVID-19 vaccines have been linked to serious issues regarding women’s health.
According to Intermountain Healthcare doctors women who were recently vaccinated for COVID-19 may show symptoms of Breast Cancer as a side-effect of the vaccine.
As per reports women are experiencing irregular menstruation after getting vaccinated against COVID with more heavier and painful periods.
Six months after the coronavirus vaccines were widely distributed in the United States, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) has called for a $1.67 million study on how the COVID-19 vaccines affect women’s menstrual cycles.
According to March data from the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), there were 34 cases reported where pregnant women suffered from spontaneous miscarriages or stillbirths post COVID-19 vaccination.
Recently, according to VAERS data a breastfeeding baby died of blood clots and inflamed arteries weeks after his mother was given the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
Meanwhile, researcher at the University of Miami have recommended men to have a fertility evaluation before receiving the COVID vaccine and to consider to freeze their sperm before vaccination in order to protect their fertility.
Dr. Cole states in his video that, not only are melanomas showing up more frequently, like endometrial cancers, the melanomas are also developing more rapidly, and are more severe in younger people, than he has ever previously witnessed.
“Most concerning of all, there is a pattern of these types of immune cells in the body keeping cancer in check,” stated the doctor.
“I’m seeing invasive melanomas in younger patients; normally we catch those early, and they are thin melanomas, [but] I’m seeing thick melanomas skyrocketing in the last month or two,” he added.
Cole came into prominence in January of 2021 when the Idaho government put in place an effort called “Capitol Clarity,” with the stated goal of keeping Idahoans informed about the facts surrounding COVID-19.
Capitol Clarity has since hosted Dr. Ryan Cole multiple times to provide information to the public about vaccine safety and COVID-19 measures more broadly.
The videos of Dr. Cole at these events, which were originally posted on YouTube, have since been deleted by the Google owned video platform in a continual effort of censorship by Big Tech.
- see also Menstrual changes in 6 out of 10 women after receiving Covid vaccines
- New England Journal of Medicine menstruation and miscarriage reports
- CDC’s Own Stats Show 1,270 Premature Fetal Deaths Following COVID Shots but Recommend Pregnant Women Get COVID Injections
- C.D.C. Recommends Covid Vaccines During Pregnancy
- Former Pfizer VP Warns Childbearing-age Women: ‘Do not Accept These Vaccines’
- Thrombosis after covid-19 vaccination – The BMJ Many women across the world after receiving CoViDvaccines are complaining of irregularities in their menstrual bleeding; some experiencing heavy menstrual bleeding.
- see also We honor Anarcha the Slave! Resisting Patriarchy and Racist Capitalism US healthcare’s sexist patriarchal history influences women to refuse vaccine .. and suffer Vaccine Apartheid
- CDC Is Murder Incorporated…CDC’s Own Statistics Show 1,270 Fetal Deaths Following COVID Shots but CDC Continues to Recommend Pregnant Women Get COVID Injections
- see also US healthcare’s racist history helps fuel ‘Vaccine Hesitancy for black people…. Vaccine passports are a big pharma marketing tool, but also a way to repress and punish unvaxxed black people after the Floyd rebellion.
- 5 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Black People As …
- Researchers studying reported menstrual changes after …
- COVID-19: More than 13,000 women report changes to periods
- Preliminary Findings of mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine Safety in …Among pregnancy-specific conditions reported to the VAERS after Covid-19 vaccination, miscarriage was the most common
- Un estudio con 1.600 mujeres confirma que la vacuna del …
Efectos secundarios vacunas Covid: 665.525 reportados en la UE (notificación del 5%)9 julio, 2021En “Bufete Almodóvar & Jara”
Vacunar de la Covid a la infancia: ¿Más riesgos que beneficios?25 junio, 2021En “Bufete Almodóvar & Jara”