note: this blog thefreeonline.wordpress.com, has now been banned in Turkey with Dozens more pro Rojava and anti Fascist sites
Turkey attacks Rojava, ”murders 14 YPG defenders”
Turkey has proudly claimed that its troops stationed at the Syrian border ”hit People’s Protection Units (YPG) militants on Wednesday in the Ayn al-Arab area east of the Euphrates River in northern Syria, killing at least 14 …” Daily Sabah reported. (note: war reports from Turkish State are usually exaggerated or false)
President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan on Tuesday reiterated again Turkey’s determination to conduct another illegal imperialist invasion into Rojava, northern Syria, this time east of the Euphrates River, saying preparations and plans for an offensive against the YPG and SDF ‘were complete’.
The Turkish elected dictator has publicly claimed that all northern Syria and Iraq ‘historically belong to Turkey’ and previously supported ISIS, delivering weapons and buying oil from the area he now plans to occupy, through businesses reportedly connected to his family.
Turkey has set up 12 bases in Idlib and is busy recruiting the various impoverished militias to the FSA, offering them 500 Turkish Lira a month when their wages from various foreign backers have largely been cut off making Erdogan the terrorist Paymaster,
Next step, as he himself boasts, will surely be to use his swelling army of Arab mercenaries to attack all Rojava, destroy the democratic and feminist revolution and finally install the full scale genocidal Turkification programs.
It looks like the FSA mercenaries, many ex ISIS will be set loose on Rojava, with Turkish pay and backing, and the promise of pillage, property and mass rape of liberated Kurdish women.
For the young misguided and forgotten jihadis in Idlib this could a paid opportunity to torture, kill and expropriate Kurds, Christians, Azadis, Assyrians and others of the multi ethnic revolution, as is already happening in Afrin .
See Also> Defend Rojava Revolution: both Assad and Erdogan threaten Genocide ..oct 27 2018
Later in the day, the Ministry of Defense said Turkish troops ”targeted a border outpost in the Suruç district of Şanlıurfa, bordering northern Syria’s Ayn al-Arab, killing at least 10 militants”.
On Sunday the Turkish terrorist state shelled YPG positions in the Kobani area to the west of Ayn al-Arab.
Meanwhile, the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), which is dominated by YPG militia, announced that due to the traitorous attacks from behind by Turkey they have temporarily halted their offensive against the terrorist Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) in eastern Syria’s Deir el-Zour region. see below.. ANHA News
Kurds and allies suspend anti-ISIS campaign as Turkey attacks them
SDF suspends Deir ez-Zor offensive against ISIS due to Turkish invasions of Rojava
Turkey bombs Kobanê from its side of the border, October 31, 2018
SIX ATTACKS CARRIED OUT AFTER THE ISTANBUL SUMMIT
SDF pointed out that the goal of the Turkish state’s attacks was to support ISIS. SDF said the most recent wave of Turkish attacks came after the quadruple summit held in Istanbul, targeting the villages in the border region.
The statement said the following: “The Turkish state has intensified its threats and attacks against Northern Syria in the wake of the summit Erdogan held in Turkey with the participation of Russia, France, Germany and Turkey.
- Afrin ”terrorists” demonstrate for freedom of their leader Ocalan
The Turkish state has carried out six attacks against the secured villages in the border region, as a result of which a fighter of Self-Defense Forces was martyred and one other got wounded. The attack also demolished the houses and properties of the local people, forcing them to leave home.”
“ISIS AND TURKISH ATTACKS ARE COORDINATED”
Noting that a fighter fell a martyr and one other got wounded in Gire Spi in the evening of October 30, SDF drew attention to “a coordination between the attacks carried out by ISIS in Hajin and the attacks carried out by the Turkish state”.
The statement continued: “As Syrian Democratic Forces, we define the Turkish state’s attacks as support for ISIS terrorists because of the fact that ISIS terrorists are conducting intensified attacks in Hajin simultaneously with the Turkish state.
We see that a coordination exists between the terrorists’ attacks against our forces in Hajin and the attacks of the Turkish state. On this basis, we are temporarily suspending the offensive to defeat terrorism against ISIS. These attacks are prolonging our operations against ISIS terrorists.”
“WE ARE READY TO RETALIATE AGAINST THE ATTACKS”
SDF highlighted that: “As the General Command of Syrian Democratic Forces, we are ready to retaliate any and all attacks aimed at secured areas, including those carried out by the invading Turkish state. We call on the international states to condemn the Turkish state’s aggression against secured areas in Northern Syria.
We further call on the International Coalition to make their stand clear in the face of the animosity of the Turkish state which supports ISIS. The attacks of the Turkish state go against the strategies of the International Coalition, which is our ally against the terrorists.”
- Actions all over the world for Kobanê
- See Also> Defend Rojava Revolution: both Assad and Erdogan threaten Genocide ..oct 27 2018 Turkish dictator Recep Tayyip Erdogan issued another“final warning” that he will order another illegal genocidal invasion of Rojava in Syria.. 27th Oct 2018.
- 154th journalist imprisoned in Turkey by ErdoganAsli Ceren Aslan, editor of the newspaper Özgür Gelecek (Free Future) was arrested on 9 February in the province of Urfa province, Kurdish southeast of Turkey. She was “officially” arrested in Urfa, near the border with Syria while following the events in Syria and Rojava Kurdistan.
Damning UN report slams Turkey, revealing the extent of its anti-Kurdish war in Turkey
Feminists Seve, Fatma and Pakiza killed by Erdogan in Silopi.
Ambulance blocked by police. DBP Silopi District Co-Chair, Gülşen Özden speaking to BBC Turkish in Silopi on killings of politician women said she received a phone call around 7:35 p.m. and the voice on the other end saidthey were shot and called for an ambulance. “They phoned me again in a few minutes saying ‘We are losing blood, hurry up. We all will die if you don’t come in 10 minutes’. By the time the bodies were rescued they held 19 bullets. Daily massacres take place in Eastern Turkey (North Kurdistan) as the Turkish police and half million strong army indulge in pogroms against the Kurdish population, who demand autonomous self-rule (but not a new state).
- ERDOGAN ISLAMO-FASCIST THUGS: Torturing and Murdering
- Turkey FM: Criticism of Crackdown Amounts to Backing the Coup
- John Kerry Blasts Turkey For Accusing US Of Orchestrating
- No Democracy in ‘Fascist’ Erdogan’s Govt ..
- Erdogan to escalate purge as ‘deep state’ anti-Kurd negotiations..
- GENOCIDAL TURKEY CELEBRATES NAZI-STYLE COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT OF KURDS
- CIZRE MASSACRE OF 60 KURDS ASCRIBED TO ‘WAR ALLIANCE’ INCLUDING ‘DEEP STATE’ ERGENEKON
- ROJAVA: THE REAL FRONTLINE AGAINST ISIS; INSIDE THE KURDISH REVOLUTION
- UNDERSTANDING KURDISH RESISTANCE: VIA CRIMETHINC
- EXPLICACIÓN DEL ANARQUISMO MUNICIPAL: LA ALTERNATIVA PRÁCTICA DE ROJAVA
- MUNICIPAL ANARCHY EXPLAINED.. THE PRACTICAL ROJAVA ALTERNATIVE
- REGAINING HOPE IN ROJAVA: ‘WAY BEYOND FEMINISM AS WE KNOW IT’
- Roja Azadi: https://rojavaazadimadrid.wordpress.com/
- Confederalismo democrático: http://www.freeocalan.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Confederalismo-Demo…
7 thoughts on “Turkey boasts of murders as Rojava genocide begins, SDF suspends ISIS offensive”