On March 5, shocking information was received from Mariupol. Members of the so-called “territorial defense” units, who had previously arrived in Mariupol from western regions of Ukraine, had mined and blown up an multi-storey civilian building.
“There were 200 people, mostly women and children, in the basement, under the ruins”,according to Denis Pushilin, head of the separatist self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic. The news could not be independently confirmed however, due to the siege.
All week reports have come in of a planned False Flag attack by the Azov and other proudly nazi batallions who have come to the ethnic Russian city and by all accounts are ‘holding the civilian population hostage’ or using them as a ‘human shield’.
- Mariupol Nazi Battalions Plan Mass Murder False Flag … veterans today March 2 2022
- see also Mariupol Trap: Ukrainian Nazis Kill Civilians, As Russians Approach (Videos 18+)February 27, 2022
- Tragedy feared as Nazi Azov battalion in surrounded Mariupol hold ethnic Russian population hostageMarch 3, 2022
- Ukrainian Nationalists Blew Up Civilian House in Mariupol …
The surrounding Russian and DPD (Donetsk) forces therefore cancelled plans to take over Mariupol and Volnovakha and yesterday (5th March) declared a one day ceasefire to allow evacuation.
“Not a single civilian could get out along the designated humanitarian corridors. The population of these cities is held by Ukrainian nationalists as a ‘human shield’,” however, the Russian Defense Ministry said.
The MoD says its decision to go on with its attack was down to Kiev’s “unwillingness” to “influence” the nationalists
The Russian Ministry of Defense announced on Saturday that offensive operations in Ukraine would resume from 18:00 Moscow time “due to the unwillingness of the Ukrainian side to influence the nationalists or extend the ceasefire.”
However both sides finally agreed to repeat the ceasefire and evacuation attempt today 6th March, with a more detailed organisation and it is hoped this will go without a new massacre.
The Azov regiment, that still proudly wears the neo-Nazi Wolfsangel insignia, is notorious for attacking and displacing residents in eastern Ukraine, looting civilian property, as well as raping and torturing detainees in Donbass, according to a 2016 UN report by the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OCHA).
However earlier reports said the the HQ of Azov batallions in Mariupol was bombe by Russia the day befoire in a precision strike and the mass civilian killings were committed by volunteers of the so-called ‘territorial defense’ detachments imported from west Ukraine. /see below
On 16 December 2021, the UN General Assembly discussed a resolution that called to combat the glorification of Nazism, neo-Nazism, and other practices that fuel racism and xenophobia. The only two countries that voted against it were the US and Ukraine.
We republish here yesterday’s report from South Front that families of up to 200 people were buried alive by nazi forces in Mariupol
Evacuation cancelled on Sat 5th March. Ukrainian nazis Blew Up Multi-Storey Building in Mariupol. “200 Civilians Trapped In Basement”
On March 5, several explosions took place in Mariupol. Despite the ceasefire regime proclaimed by the Russian Defense Ministry since 9 a.m. local time, so that civilians could leave the cities of Mariupol and Volnovakha in accordance with the agreement reached during the second round of negotiations between Moscow and Kiev.
The explosions took place at around midday local time. Columns of black smoke were seen in in the city center, on the left bank of the Kalmius River.
Shortly thereafter, the head of the DPR Denis Pushilin reported that the militants of the Azov battalion blew up a civilian house in Mariupol at 15/20 Meotidi Boulevard. The building is located in the eastern part of the city.
“Up to 200 people were trapped under the rubble, most of them women and children”.
According to the updated data, the crime was committed not by the fighters of the Azov nationalist battalion, but by volunteers of the so-called ‘territorial defense’ detachments who arrived to Mariupol from the western regions of the country. they have recently carried out a massive mining of entrances to the civilian houses.
The Investigative Committee of Russia, in accordance with the instructions of the head of the department, opened a criminal case on the fact of blowing up a residential building in Mariupol.
For several days, the left bank district of the city remains the main stronghold of the Ukrainian nationalist battalions. The joint Russian and DPR forces have not entered this region yet. Thus, they could not carry out the mining of the civilian multi-storey buildings. The street fightings have not yet begun in Mariupol, the Russians remain on the outskirts of the city.
As the ceasefire regime is now broken, the mopping up of the city is likely to begin in the coming days or hours.
Civilians are persuading Ukrainian nationalists not to deploy their positions near their house and the hospital:
Video Player.. see original post
At the same time, nationalist battalions take in hostage the local civilians. While the central command of the UAF have lost control over the forces in the blockaded city, the nationalist are using members of the so-called territorial defence to commit bloody war crimes.
The Russian forces secured the humanitarian corridor for civilians in Mariupol a few days ago, but to reach it they have to leave the city first. Armed Ukrainian militants are shooting at them and the soldiers of the Ukrainian Armed Forces blocked the exit to the civilians, as they blew up bridges when they were leaving the city.
“Nobody told us anything, the Ukrainian soldiers blew up the bridges after they left the city and that’s it – we were left isolated” – civilians from Mariupol reported.
The families who managed to get out of Mariupol said that they had not even heard about the humanitarian corridor. They were leaving under the shelling of the Armed Forces of Ukraine for almost a week.
Of the declared 200 thousand civilians from Mariupol and 15 thousand from Volnovakha, no one has arrived at the open humanitarian corridors so far. In total, only three families got out of the city, according to the DPR-linked sources.
The DPR officials have recently warned of the upcoming provocations with mass killings of the civilians in Mariupol. Kiev makes its best to blame Russia in all crimes during the conflict but a simple analysis of the situation on the ground reveals that the majority of such claims are lies and bloody provocations committed by the Kiev regime.