Occupied London #5, “Disorder of the Day”
Voices of Resistance from Occupied London #5: Disorder of the day
Fall 2013.. HOMEPAGE/details/previous issues/paper copies etc. here: http://www.occupiedlondon.org/occupied-london-5-disorder-of-the-day/
read here with graphics; http://www.issuu.com/occupied_london/docs/ol_5_-_disorder_of_the_day?e=4163375/5466365
- Editorial, by Occupied London
- Crisis, city and democracy, by Ali B.
- Repressive memories, by Dawn Paley
- A movement of antagonism in the city, by Alessio Lunghi
- Heroes of the street, by Tucker Landesman
- One message leads to another, by John Berger
- One revolt leads to another, by Occupied London
- On contours of urban revolts in Maribor, by Gal Kirn
- Strategic embellishment and civil war, by Andy Merrifield
- Hello Dr. Strangelove, by Dimitris Dalakoglou
- Moments of crisis, by Jacken Waters
- Statement on the ‘dismantling’ of the Golden Dawn by the greek state, by Occupied London
Illustrations kindly provided by the legendary Leandros from Greece and the incredible Painsugar Designworks from Indonesia.
This journal exists because of Dawn, Andy, Gal, Alessio, Painsugar, Anna, Leandros, John, Dimitris, Hara, Ali, Tucker, Magpie, Jacken, Antonis, Smokey, Elena, Idris, Jaya, Matt, Ross and Krümel.
At the editors’ seat:
Antonis, Jaya and Dimitris.
At the designer’s seat:
The crew can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the other issues at occupiedlondon.org
And our blog at blog.occupiedlondon.org
HOMEPAGE/details/previous issues /paper copies etc. here: http://www.occupiedlondon.org/occupied-london-5-disorder-of-the-day/
One thought on “Occupied London issue 5.. Read it Here”
Reblogueó esto en E K H Iy comentado:
Add your thoughts here… (optional)