Updates: Accusations of Bucha massacre by Russian forces are fake news: Moscow

April 3, 2022 Aletho News shared with thanks

Shocking accusations of massacre and torture have again appeared in the MSM worldwide. Confirming again that ‘Putin is a monster’. Here’s the other side of the story.

The bodies “appeared’ in the street 3 days later” when the international and Ukrainian press arrived. All men. Hardly any blood…..

Thr Russians had ordered their forces to pull back and stop the partial siege of Kyiv, saying this was a trust boosting measure after Ukraine offered to become a Neutral Country at the negotiations.

We don’t know how or why but immediately Ukrainian forces attacked with all their forces, and the Russian had to retreat under heavy artillery fire, as evidenced by the craters and many destroyed tanks, etc..

The Russians responded desperately to the firing, and may have loosened their policy of avoiding all civilian casualties.

Nevertheless Russia claims no civilians were killed by them, that 3 days passed befiore the international press circus arrived, that the Azov nazis arrived after they left and got permission to execute people without blue Ukrainian armbands. (see clip published and later deleted by Ukrainian military commander, Azov nazi Sergey Korotkih)

Civilians had been asked to wear white armbands by the Russians to show they were non-combatants. Many of the bodies found had white armbands or had their hands tied with them. etc.

False Flag: Watch NATO’s Fake Corpse Express in Bucha … (sorry, the Sputnik videos are banned in ‘the US empire’).

The Russian military has firmly denied accusations of mass killings of civilians in Bucha, a Ukrainian town northwest of Kiev. The claims have been raised by Ukraine itself, some Western media outlets and human rights groups, after Moscow had withdrawn its troops from the outskirts of Ukraine’s capital.

You Tube video… Bucha: ‘we are all alive’–it took 2 days to organize the false flag-operation

“All photographs and video materials published by the Kiev regime, allegedly showing some kind of “crimes” by Russian military personnel in the town of Bucha, Kiev region, are yet another provocation,” the Russian Ministry of Defense said Sunday.

Russian troops had been pulled out from the area on March 30, the military said, pointing out that “the so-called ‘evidence of crimes’ in Bucha appeared only on the fourth day” after the withdrawal, when Ukrainian intelligence and “representatives of Ukrainian television arrived in the town.”

AFU Crimes In Bucha, Kiev Region. False Flag Propaganda …

False Flag: Watch NATO’s Fake Corpse Express in Bucha ..

“Moreover, on March 31 the mayor of Bucha, Anatoly Fedoruk, confirmed in his video address that there was no Russian military in the town, but did not even mention any local residents laying shot in the streets with their hands tied,” the Russian military also pointed out.

“It’s particularity concerning that all the bodies of people whose images were published by the Kiev regime, after at least four days, have not stiffened, do not have characteristic cadaveric spots, and have fresh blood in their wounds,” the military noted, adding that all these inconsistencies show that the whole Bucha affair “has been staged by the Kiev regime for Western media, as was the case with the [fake news from the] Mariupol maternity clinic.”

Graphic footage from Bucha shows multiple bodies in civilian clothing lying in the middle of a street. Some of the dead apparently had their hands tied, while others wore white armbands, commonly used by Russian forces and civilians in areas under Russian control.

False Flag: Watch NATO’s Fake Corpse Express in Bucha …

Kiev has blamed the Bucha killings on Moscow, with Ukrainian foreign minister Dmytro Kuleba claiming it was a “deliberate massacre” by Russian troops.

“The Bucha massacre was deliberate. Russians aim to eliminate as many Ukrainians as they can. We must stop them and kick them out. I demand new, devastating G7 sanctions NOW,” Kuleba wrote on Twitter.

The Videos of Bucha Were Posted By Ukrainian Ministry …

Top Western politicians have backed Kiev’s assessment of Bucha, with some explicitly pinning the blame for the killings on Moscow as well. “Russian authorities will have to answer for these crimes,” French President Emmanuel Macron said.

A similar stance was voiced by the UK, with Foreign Secretary Liz Truss stating that such “indiscriminate attacks” on civilians should be probed as war crimes. “We will not allow Russia to cover up their involvement in these atrocities through cynical disinformation,” she said.

NewsReal: Bucha False-Flag – Sanctions Gas Theater – BRICS …

UPDATED: AFU Crimes In Bucha, Kiev Region. False Flag Propaganda Attack Against Russia Revealed (Photos, Video)

see the South Front videos HERE.. https://southfront.org/afu-crimes-in-bucha-kiev-region-false-flag-propaganda-attack-against-russia-revealed-photos-video/

UPDATE:

The Russian Defense Ministry confirmed that Kiev’s information about the mass killings in the Ukrainian Butcha is not true, and the footage was staged.

The Russian Defense Ministry stated that all the facts irrefutably confirm that the photos and video frames from Bucha are another staging of the Kiev regime for the Western media, as it was a case in Mariupol with the maternity hospital, as well as in other cities.

It was added that:

— All units of the Russian troops completely withdrew from Bucha on March 30, and these shots appeared on the 4th day after that, when SBU officers and representatives of Ukrainian TV arrived there;

— During the stay of Russian soldiers in Bucha, not a single civilian was injured;

— 452 tons of humanitarian aid were delivered and issued to civilians by Russian servicemen in the settlements of the Kiev region.

Following the withdrawal of Russian forces from the Kiev region, towns located near the capital where fierce fighting has just ended are now the main area covered by the Ukrainian media.

Footage shared by locals days ago confirmed that there were civilians killed in fierce clashes that broke out during the Russian withdrawal.

As soon as Ukrainian journalists reached the area, the streets of Bucha turned out to be covered by corpses. Obviously, Russian servicemen are blamed of mass shooting of civilians when leaving the area.

Video Player

00:00

01:07

This video from Bucha was shared by almost all Ukrainian media at once. In the rearview mirror you can see a Ukrainian zombi getting up, likely to give an interview to the reporters.

00:00

00:12

According to the Ukrainian media reports, civilians were shot dead by Russian servicemen when running out of the town. This likely should be a reason why the corpses are laying all together.

In the video, one can see:

  • all the dead are lying face down;
  • people lie mixed up a body with demonstratively tied hands is seen next to the dead without tied hands, someone is laying next to a bicycle, a few meters away there are bodies with white armbands (sign for civilians in the areas under the Russian control);
  • there almost no blood near the dead who were allegedly shot dead by Russian servicemen at close range along the road;
  • there are no women and children, only male bodies seen on the video;
  • one of the dead is getting up.

Russian forces left the city on March 30. It took four days to prepare fake shocking reports from Bucha.

In general, the installation spread by the MSM clearly shows the approaches that have been repeatedly used in Syria within the anti-Russian propaganda campaign.

More footage from the area leaves no questions on who is behind shelling on civilians. Soon after Russian forces left the town, Ukrainian militants of the so-called territorial defence entered Bucha. They deliberately shot all men who had no blue armbands.

This was confirmed by the video published by the leader of the Kiev territorial defence, Sergei Korotkov, call-sign “Bossman”, on April 1.

Azov, posted a video titled “The BOATSMAN BOYS in Bucha …

The video was titled “The work of the Boatsman Boys in Bucha”

Lat night, Sergey “Boatsman” Korotkikh, infamous Neo-Nazi & member of Azov, posted a video titled “The BOATSMAN BOYS in Bucha”. At the 6 second mark you can clearly hear the dialogue: “There are guys without blue armbands, can I shoot them?” #Ukraine #Russia #BuchaMassacre #WarCrimes

……………

continue reading here…+ watch videos https://southfront.org/afu-crimes-in-bucha-kiev-region-false-flag-propaganda-attack-against-russia-revealed-photos-video/

One thought on “Updates: Accusations of Bucha massacre by Russian forces are fake news: Moscow”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: