The World Council for Health notes that non-scientific speculation on recent monkeypox cases by the WHO is being used to justify further human rights violations together with a roll-out of new and experimental smallpox vaccines.
Imagery of people infected with monkeypox is being used by global media, most of which has been derived from old CDC and Getty Images, is not representative of current international cases of monkeypox.
No death cases out of Africa have ever been reported and the dangers reported in the media are exaggerated.
The World Council for Health notes that the United States and the United Kingdom have been stockpiling smallpox vaccines, and the state of Quebec in Canada is already planning to vaccinate people with a smallpox vaccine to contain the supposed spread of monkeypox.
There is no rational scientific basis for vaccinating for smallpox to prevent monkeypox and, among people already multi-vaccinated with experimental covid-19 vaccines, this strategy has potential to do great harm.
More and more evidence surfaces that the immune system of the covid vaccinated people has been impaired making them more susceptible to potential harm from a live vaccine.
Classical public health interventions (like isolation and quarantine) have demonstrated in the past that they are efficient measures.
Furthermore, PCR tests have serious limitations as a method for diagnosing disease and should not be used to diagnose monkeypox, which is clinical diagnosis.
There are many other conditions that meet the WHO’s current case definition of a suspected monkeypox case, including Covid-19, the common cold, and shingles – and PCR tests will lead to many false-positive cases.
The biggest threat to global health is the ongoing effort of the WHO and its private partners to vaccinate every man, woman and child with new experimental vaccines and injections that have not been adequately tested.
World Council for Health is for transparent health guidance free from political and private partnerships; we value and empower individual choice, bodily autonomy and personal sovereignty.
- UK Government to launch Social Credit System in 2022
- Vienna Is Also Becoming a Testing Ground for A Chinese-Style Social Credit System
- Italy Announces Rollout of Dystopian Social Credit System; Compliant Citizens Will Be Rewarded For “Good Behaviour”
- Governments worldwide are working in Lockstep to bring in Digital I.D. & Social Credit System as EU agrees to expand online censorship with ‘Digital Services Act’
- Dangers of the incoming Digital ID system
- If you want to know the sort of society authorities are trying to create for you and your children to live in then just look at China
- Social Engineering Through Financial Institutions: Dutch Bank Links Customers’ Expenditure with CO2 Emissions
- Within Days of Macron’s Re-Election France Rolls Out Digital ID