Me Too!.. The lying conniving US medical capitalists still dismiss women as ‘silly girls’, and suppress tens of thousands of reports of severe menstruation problems and ‘spontaneous’ abortions after receiving MRNA experimental Covid vaccines. No information, no warnings, just a litany of lies. The ultimate insult to all the heroic women who have borne the brunt of the Pandemic restrictions.. Here we re-publish Marcie Parenti’s carefully researched and reasoned report, she is not an anti-vaxxer.
Why won’t the US medical establishment “believe women”? Covid-19 vaccines do not warn about menstrual disruption
Marcie Smith Parenti·August 13, 2021 ESPAÑOL shared with thanks.. illustrations added
Amid rising reports of vaccine-related menstrual disruptions, the CDC and FDA are dismissing women’s concerns and denying them information while corporate media pathologizes them in sexist fashion.
- see also Menstrual changes in 6 out of 10 women after receiving Covid vaccines
- We honor Anarcha the Slave! Resisting Patriarchy and Racist Capitalism healthcare’s sexist history influences women to refuse vaccine .. and suffer Vaccine Apartheid?
- US healthcare’s racist history helps fuel ‘Vaccine Hesitancy’ for black people…. Vaccine passports to repress and punish black people after the Floyd rebellion?
by Marcie Smith
This August 11, the US Center for Disease Control (CDC) overhauled its COVID-19 vaccine guidance for pregnant women, now “urging” them to accept their shots.
Just 23% of pregnant women in the US have received one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. Only something like 11.1% have been fully vaccinated.
The CDC is seeking to drive these numbers up, but it is not doing the one thing that would, perhaps more than anything else, assuage the “hesitations” of these so-called “anti-vaxxers”: investigate and explain widespread reports of menstrual disruption post-Covid 19 vaccine – and, if necessary, add a warning about it.
- I have five female friends who, after receiving Covid-19 vaccines, experienced disruption to their menstrual cycles.
- Their symptoms have included hemorrhagic bleeding lasting more than a month;
- heavy intermittent bleeding for four months;
- passing golf-ball size clots of blood;
- and extreme cramping, serious enough to land one friend in the ER.
Most of these women are in their 20s and 30s, and at least one of them thinks she might want to have children. She now worries that her symptoms might be the harbinger of long-term fertility problems.
At least two of my friends have symptoms that have not resolved. All are feminists and have throughout the years been consistent Democratic Party voters.
Other women of childbearing age have reported becoming temporarily “postmenopausal” after their second mRNA shot; conversely, women in menopause are reporting suddenly beginning to bleed again; trans men on hormone therapy have also reported sudden bleeding.
Apparently, the number of vaccinated women around the world reporting alarmingly disrupted menstruation is, to be conservative, in the tens of thousands.
Thousands of women report period problems after coronavirus vaccine
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), however, does not warn women who get the shots that they may experience a disrupted menstrual cycle.
Continue reading “Medical System won’t believe Women suffer.. Won’t Warn that Covid-19 Vaccines Disrupt Menstruation.. Instead of Answers, we get Orders.”