How true is this? I find it ridiculous that we’re still fighting the same issues.
1. Reproductive RIGHTS. Abortion and contraception aren’t going anywhere. Get the fuck over it. Random thought, why are condoms never a part of the debate? It’s always about contraception women use.
2. Rape is rape. No means no. The rapist is the ONLY person to blame. And no, the body cannot shut down rape babies.
3. Same-sex couples will be able to get married all over the US. There’s no stopping it. GET USED TO IT!
4. Women deserve the same pay as men. Period.
5. Fucking pass VAWA already. ALL women deserve to be protected. Stop being assholes. Yeah, I’m looking at you Cantor.
Thanks for reading my rant!