Rebecca Eisenberg More from Rebecca »
We’re not angry because we’re feminists. We’re feminists because we are sick and tired and so very frustrated that we have to repeatedly defend our desire for equal rights. Listen to this speech by Jessica Valenti and just try to get a little bit angry too.
At 1:56 find out the annoying question every feminist gets asked, at 7:00 things get emotional in a good way, and at 7:44 you don’t want to miss it when she basically “drops the mic” and answers that annoying question with an even better one.
MORE GREAT POSTS
A TED Talk That Might Turn Every Man Who Watches It Into A Feminist? It’s Pretty Fantastic.
comment: ”Great how he exposes the rampant male violence against women, children and other males in Nth American society. Then we find out his day job is controlling such violence inside the US military,! That is, to make them more efficient at State and Capitañlist violence against the rest of us. The US now has Special Forces in 92 couintries acting with zero democratic control.”
A Million Facepalms For All The Ways Everyone Got Weird And Racist After The Boston Bombings
Rebecca Rebecca Eisenberg Apr 26, 2013
The People Who Approved These Ads Have A Lot Of Explaining To Do
Rebecca Rebecca Eisenberg Apr 15, 2013
You Know You’re Working In A Patriarchal Society When…
- Valenti’s ‘Full Frontal Feminism’ (belljargirl.wordpress.com)
- Long and shocking history of total repression of women
- Gay and lesbian albatrosses share ‘chick care’!
- Help Femen activist Amina, ‘condemned to Death’ for protest Photo
- Feminist Protests go Worldwide: Free Amina..Free all Women!
- 5th Annual Show: Another feminist Porn is Necessary
- Pussy Riot and Madonna, branded sluts and therefore liars!
- Freed Yekta sings ‘Put Putin OUT.. Free Pussy Riot’
- Jailed for being
- More Gays and Lesbians killed and tortured, as Police join in.
- Debating Creative Feminist Tactics: Moran and Femen
4 thoughts on “sad.. shocked.. angry.. FURIOUS feminists”