A complete brigade of the FSA announced that it was going over to SDF Saturday, on Oct 15, 2016
translated from Kurdish CAT with thanks, original below
A brigade of the Free Syrian Army (FSA, Free Syrian Army) has joined the SDF ( Syrian Democratic Forces) . The integration was announced at a press conference in the city of Al-Hasakah.The Union of Free Officers announced they were leaving the ranks of the FSA and joining the self-defense forces. Their representatives expressed a strong aversion to the type of Islam that has been permeating the FSA. In the beginning this revolutionary movement was born in lay and secular sectors opposed to the Assad dictatorship… continues below
by wikipedia... Since its founding last year dozens of rebel militias of all ethnic and religious hues have flocked to join the SDF (see long list and details below), as they can retain their identities and participate equally, embracing the new ideology of ‘Democratic Confederalism’ of the Rojava revolution. By May 2016 the SDF had up to 80,000 fighters and the percentage of Kurds was only about 60% and falling (wikipedia).
- continued/.. “We have forces in the region Qalamoun (southern Syria) and to different parts of the northern region of the country. We can not provide more information about our upcoming operations and movements,” added al-Awakes.
- The Union of Free Officers includes hundreds of soldiers deployed in the governorates of Aleppo and Deraa, in the latter, so far, the SDF had no presence.
- They have been implementing the Turkish agenda in Syria instead of fighting for the freedom of the towns. from now on we will work together with the SDF to continue [our] revolution against tyranny and terror. “
The FSA Turkish puppet
According to Gen. Hussam al-Awaken “We are witnessing the gradual collapse of the groups linked to the Muslim Brotherhood [rebel] after its cooperation with Turkey. These groups have been fighting against the Syrian people on behalf of Turkey.
Qualitative and quantitative SDF
- The official spokesman of the Democratic Forces of Syria, Silo Talal, told News NOW that former rebels have received from the FSA. Silo was accompanied by the spokesman Yekîneyên Parastinê Gel (People’s Defense Units, YPG) Redur Xelil.
- The SDFhave successfully absorbed rebel factions that perhaps were hostile at first:
“This is the largest group of soldiers who have ever joined the SDF. With the presence of these fighters and military leaders and highly trained professionals, Democratic Forces of Syria will continue its progress and release all areas from the power of the terrorists of the Islamic State. “
US Support for the SDF
by The Free.. The US has provided air support for YPG and SDF offensives against ISIS, and even some arms and special forces aid, despite the hysterical attacks of their NATO ally the Turkish dictator Erdogan.
So ironically the Rojava anti capitalist Revolution survives for now with the help of the insane imperialists largely responsible for millions of deaths in Iraq and Syria. This is not necessarily a reason to turn against the SDF for being a ‘friend of our enemy’, The US has supported all kinds of opposing groups, on and off.
In fact the US turned against the SDF, refusing them aid to liberate the ISIS held border crossing of Jarablus, which ISIS then ceded to the Turkish invasion, in exchange for more arms and supplies, along with a border strip now held by Turkey via it’s jihadist FSA proxies.
Up to 41,000 Turkish military, according to Milliyet, on the Syrian border waiting to enter Syrian territory in a full-scale invasion.
Turkish arsenals of weapons are “Captured” by the Islamic State once the FSA had retired temporarily from areas of northern Syria
- from Kurdish Cat, original below.….The Turkish soldiers are occupying on the pretext of supporting the Free Syrian Army (FSA). Between August 24, the day of the beginning of the Turkish invasion only 10 Turkish military have allegedly been killed. Their identities have not been provided, neither has Turkey released photographs that proves the facts.
- Islamic State have released photos however, of INTACT consignments of Turkish armaments ”left behind” by the FSA jihadists in their shadow boxing ‘war’ against ISIS.
- Turkish Troops and their “Allies” of the FSA for days have been playing a kind of ping-pong in the towns of Kadrish, Tell’ar al-Sharq al-Gharbi and Tell’ar between Azaz and Jarablus. Both sides enter and leave the villages in an alleged fight.
The latest charade is the ”liberation” of the symbolic town of Dabiq, only 10 kms from the Turkish border, which ISIS handed over without a fight amid a circus of world publicity. It remains to be seen what they will get in exchange.
Turkey’s new proxies walked into Syria as Turkey invaded and captured 4 Kurdish soldiers who were evacuating wounded civilians. The new SMB Turkish sponsored yihadists tortured the 4 and arrested and paraded them naked round the town of Jarablus. The 2 circled were later arrested themselves by the Kurdish SDF, but not tortured.
SDF’s huge growth by additional groups joining . *wikipedia
Since its establishment, additional groups have joined the SDF.
- At the end of October 2015, the tribal group Liwaa Siqur El-Badiye joined the SDF to fight ISIL in the southern countryside of Hasakah province.
- On 15 November 2015, former FSA group Jarabulus Euphrates Brigades announced its accession to the Syrian Democratic Forces.
- On 2 December 2015, the Arab Deir ez-Zor Governorate-based tribe Al-Shaitat joined the SDF, sending fighters to Al-Shaddadah. on 6 January 2016 an additional 400 joined.
- On 13 January 2016, a group called the Euphrates Martyrs Battalion joined the SDF.
- On 20 January 2016, a group called the Free Jarabulus Brigades joined the SDF.
- On 5 February 2016, a group called Martyrs of Dam Brigade from an Arab village called al-Makhmar liberated by the Syrian Democratic Forces in the Tishrin Dam offensivejoined the Northern Sun Battalion and the SDF.
- On 28 February 2016, a group called Martyr Kaseem Al Areef Battalion from Sarrinformed and joined the Syrian Democratic Forces through their member Jaysh al-Thuwar.
- On 10 March 2016, a group called Jund Al-Haramayn Brigade joined the Syrian Democratic Forces through Jaysh al-Thuwar group the Northern Sun Battalion. They are a former member of the Army of Mujahedeen group called the 19th Division. They operate in Northern Aleppo countryside, also have a presence in Aleppo city and Kobani.
- On 12 March 2016, it was reported that more than 200 locals from the earlier liberated areas around the town of Shaddadi joined the SDF, most of them Arabs.
- On 18 March 2016, an Arab group called Liwa Ahrar al-Raqqah joined the SDF.
- On 2 April 2016 the SDF established the Manbij Military Council with the goal of securing the city of Manbij and its surrounding countryside (Manbij offensive). The council also includes a newly established group called the Manbij Turkmen Brigade which joined the Northern Sun Battalion of the Army of Revolutionaries.
- When after the start of the offensive international media interest in
ethnic issues surged, Sheikh Farouk al-Mashi, an ethnic Arab former member of the Syrian parliament, and designated co-chairman of the Manbij City Council stated: “I have a Syrian ID, and Kurds have a Syrian ID. Let those people who talk against us in Turkey and Europe come here and fight ISIS. Why this distortion in media about problems between Kurds and Arabs?” Ethnic Kurdish fellow co-chairman Salih Haji Mohammed stated: “In our social contract, we say we want to have good relations with neighboring countries like Turkey. Any country that does not interfere in Manbij and our areas, we will have good relations with.” A fighter gave his perspective as “we have Arabs, Kurds, nobody knows how many exactly, we all work under the SDF-forces”.
- On 20 May 2016, an additional 225 Al-Shaitat tribesmen joined the SDF Six days later, an additional 75 joined.
- On 20 June 2016, a group called the Tel Rifaat Rebel Battalion, with 250 members, joined the SDF.
- On 23 June 2016, 100 members from an al-Shaitat FSA group called Al-Nukhbat Brigadedefected to the SDF.
- On 23 June 2016, 158 tribesmen from the al-Shaddadah area joined the SDF.
- On 14 August 2016, after securing Manbij, the SDF established the Al-Bab Military Council with the goal of securing the city of al-Bab and it’s surrounding countryside.
- On 7 September 2016, the Tel Rifaat based Syrian National Resistance was established.On 21 August, in a similar fashion to the establishment of the Manbij and Al-Bab Military Councils, the SDF established the Jarablus Military Council with the goal of securing the city of Jarablus and it’s surrounding countryside. The council also includes the newly established group, the Manbij Revolutionary Brigades. The commander of the council, General Sattar Jader from Jarabulus Hawks Brigades, was assassinated the next day, the culpret was later arrested.
- On 13 September 2016 the al-Nukhbat Brigade, consisting of members from the al-Shaitat and Shammar tribes and led by Ahmad Jarba, joined the SDF. While some of its members already had earlier defected and joined the SDF, the event was considered a major political coup for the SDF, as Jarba (who also is the cousin of Al-Sanadid Forcesleader Hamidi Daham al-Hadi) was the former President of the National Coalition for Syrian Revolutionary and Opposition Forces and now agreed to work with the Syrian Democratic Council framework instead.
- On 1 October 2016, 250 fighters from Manbij formed the Euphrates Liberation Brigade as part of the Manbij Military Council and the SDF.
- On 14 October 2016, the FSA group Free Officers Union numbering in the hundreds joined the SDF.
Tensions inside the SDF
- from wikipedia ..Turkey has at various times tried and failed to incite tensions along ethnic lines within the SDF. At the height of one such attempts after the start of the summer 2016 Manbij offensive, Sheikh Farouk al-Mashi, an ethnic Arab former member of the Syrian parliament and designated co-chairman of the Manbij City Council, stated: “I have a Syrian ID, and Kurds have a Syrian ID.
- Let those people who talk against us in Turkey and Europe come here and fight ISIS. Why this distortion in media about problems between Kurds and Arabs?” Ethnic Kurdish fellow co-chairman Salih Haji Mohammed stated: “In our social contract, we say we want to have good relations with neighboring countries like Turkey.
- Any country that does not interfere in Manbij and our areas, we will have good relations with.” A fighter gave his perspective as “we have Arabs, Kurds, nobody knows how many exactly, we all work under the SDF-forces”.
- US betrays allies as Turkey vows to Destroy inspiring Rojava Revolution.
- ‘Emperor’ Erdogan uses pretext of Childrens’ Wedding Massacre..to attack the Victims!
- Help the “others” of the International YPG Brigades: Heroes who save lives with a syringe
- Women freed from ISIS speak out + Desperate Survivors Appeal
- FEED THE REVOLUTION: AN INTERVIEW WITH ROJAVA PLAN
- EXPLICACIÓN DEL ANARQUISMO MUNICIPAL: LA ALTERNATIVA PRÁCTICA DE ROJAVA
- Genocide in Europe: Nusaybin surrenders after 74 days ..in total ruins and deafening silence
- ROJAVA REVOLUTION PLAN: ORGANISING AND FUNDING PROJECTS AND VOLUNTEERS
- INSIDE ANARCHIST-FEMINIST ROJAVA PROJECT (BENEFICIARY OF ‘MILLION’ BITCOIN HACK BY “ROBIN HOOD”)
- Turkish State’s nazi style crimes “Should spark a Worldwide Outcry,”
- REGAINING HOPE IN ROJAVA: ‘WAY BEYOND FEMINISM AS WE KNOW IT’.
- MUNICIPAL ANARCHY EXPLAINED.. THE PRACTICAL ROJAVA ALTERNATIVE
- HOMENAJE A ALPER, ANARQUISTA MUERTO EN EL ATENTADO DE SURUC
- Kurdistan: Freedom for Zehra and 1000’s more.. Homage to slain US volunteer Levi …
- ISIS MASSACRES 25 CIVILIANS IN ROJAVA. WESTERN MEDIA IGNORES IT.
- ROJAVA: THE REAL FRONTLINE AGAINST ISIS; INSIDE THE KURDISH REVOLUTION
- THE SOCIAL REVOLUTIONARY THREAD THAT LINKS THE ZAPATISTAS OF MEXICO & THE KURDS OF ROJAVA
- Erdogan Screams for Blood..News Blackouts on new Cizre massacres, 73 missing.
- COMMUNAL ECONOMY GROWS IN ROJAVA DESPITE WAR
- DILAR DIRIK PROMOTES WOMEN’S REVOLUTION IN ROJAVA
- MORE ANARCHISTS JOIN ROJAVA REVOLUTION AS ISIS RETREATS
- RADICAL CITIES AND SOCIAL REVOLUTION: AN INTERVIEW WITH JANET BIEHL
- ERDOĞAN TRIES TO CENSOR WIKILEAKS. EMAILS GO ONLINE. MEDIA GAGGED.10,000’S ARRESTED AND FIRED
- GENOCIDAL ATTACKS ON KURDISH DISTRICT CONTINUE
- INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM BATTALION CALL FOR REVOLUTION
- UNDERSTANDING KURDISH RESISTANCE: VIA CRIMETHINC
- NEW AUTONOMOUS ZONE DECLARED BY ZAD NDDL IN SOLIDARITY WITH KURDISTAN
- 500 EUROPEANS FIGHTING WITH YPG REVOLUTION: HOMAGE TO KEVIN JOCHIM
- BRUTAL WAR RAGES AS TURKISH ARMY ATTACKS AUTONOMOUS UPRISING
- IS MASSACRES 120 IN KOBANE: TURKISH ASSIST IS TO CROSS BORDER, REFUSED HELP FOR INJURED
- TURKISH ANARCHISTS JOIN KURDS IN LAST STAND IN KOBANE
- DEATH OF FREEDOM: IS AND TURKS UNITE AGAINST KOBANÊ REVOLUTION
- Efforts to cover up the dimension of Cizre massacre – News
- 12 more corpses retrieved from the scene of Cizre massacre …
- BREAKING! Another Basement In Cizre, Another Massacre …
- Turkish forces accused of ‘massacre’ over Cizre raid
- 60 DEAD IN CIZRE ! TURKISH JUNTA MASSACRED AND …
originals in catalan
41.000 militars turcs esperen a la frontera per entrar a Síria
Fins a 41.000 militars turcs, segons Milliyet, esperen a la frontera amb Síria per entrar a territori sirià en una invasió en tota regla. Els soldats ocupants utilitzarien el pretext de donar suport al Free Syrian Army (FSA). Entre el 24 d’agost, dia de l’inici de la invasió turca i avui, han mort suposadament 10 militars turcs.
Turquia no ha proporcionat ni les seves identitats ni fotografies que provin els fets. Qui sí ha donat proves de rebre nou material és l’Estat Islàmic. La formació sunnita ha mostrar arsenals intactes que els membres de l’FSA han abandonat de zones que prèviament havien ocupat enfront dels islamistes.
Les tropes turques i els seus “aliats” de l’FSA fa dies que juguen a una mena de ping-pong a les poblacions de Kadrish, Tell’ar al-Gharbi i Tell’ar al-Sharq, entre Azaz i Jarablus. Ambdós bàndols entren i surten de les poblacions en un suposat combat .
Un dels arsenals d’armes turques “capturat” per l’Estat Islàmic una vegada s’ha retitat l’FSA de zones del nord de Síria
Una brigada completa de l’FSA anuncia que es passa a les SDF
Una brigada de l’ Exèrcit Sirià Lliure (FSA, Free Syrian Army) es va unir a les Forces Democràtiques de Síria (SDF, Syrian Democratic Forces) dijous 13 d’octubre. La integració es va anunciar en una conferència de premsa a la ciutat d’al Hasakah. La Unió d’Oficials Lliures van anunciar que abandonaven les files de la FSA i unir-se a les forces d’autodefensa. Els seus representants van expressar una forta aversió a l’islamisme que ha anat impregnant l’FSA. En el seu inici aquest moviment revolucionari va néixer en sectors laics i seculars oposats a la dictadura dels Àssad.
L’FSA titella turca
Segons el general Hussam al-Awak”Estem assistint al col·lapse gradual dels grups vinculats als Germans Musulmans [rebels] després de la seva cooperació amb Turquia. Aquests grups han estat lluitant contra el poble sirià, en nom de Turquia. Han vingut implementant l’agenda turca a Síria en comptes de lluitar per la llibertat del poble. A partir d’ara treballarem juntament amb les SDF per continuar [la nostra] revolució contra el terror i la tirania”.
La Unió d’Oficials Lliures inclou centenars de combatents desplegats a les governacions d’Alep i Deraa, en aquesta darrera, fins ara, les SDF no tenien presència.
“Tenim forces a la regió Qalamoun (sud de Síria) i a diferents parts de la regió nord del país. No podem proporcionar més informació sobre les nostres pròximes operacions i moviments “, ha afegit al-Awak.
Salt qualitatiu i quantitatiu de les SDF
El portaveu oficial de les Forces Democràtiques de Síria, Talal Silo, va dir a ARA News que han rebut els ex rebels de la FSA. Silo era acompanyat pel portaveu de les Yekîneyên Parastinê Gel (Unitats de Defensa Popular, YPG), Redur Xelil. Les SDF han absorbit habitualment faccions rebels que tal vegada els eren hostils en un principi:
“Aquest és el major grup de combatents que mai s’han unit a les SDF. Amb la presència d’aquests líders i combatents militars altament capacitats i professionals, les Forces Democràtiques de Síria continuaran el seu progrés i alliberar totes les zones en poder dels terroristes de l’Estat Islàmic.”