In this issue:
- “Let’s put our resistance on the streets in 2018!”
- Fake democracy – neoliberals ramp up information war
- So who’s behind the attacks on Antifa?
- Terrorists, pseudogangs and psyops
- The wisdom of being an anarchist
1. “Let’s put our resistance on the streets in 2018!”
Resistance against the global capitalist system and its police-state repression will be coming to the streets of Europe at the start of 2018, with important international demonstrations planned for Switzerland and Germany.
The action, and discussion, in Switzerland this month revolves around the meeting at Davos of the World Economic Forum (WEF).
Swiss radicals are calling for anti-capitalist unity against the WEF and the plutofascist system it represents.
They say: “This year’s WEF slogan is ‘Creating a common future in a broken world’. We agree that the world is not what it should be. But unlike the WEF we see…