Notes on the latest police spying systems in the US.. which we can be SURE are being copied
by paranoid States around the globe. reblogged from SSG Joe Biggs Infowars.com
LPR (License Plate Reading) Systems are growing in police departments across the country at an alarming rate.
But did you know banks are tracking ATM customers and storing that data for police use as well?
This has serious Big Brother implications.
Every day, more and more companies are intruding into their customers’ private lives in order to profit from their personal data.
America is turning into a giant surveillance prison as privacy is being systematically destroyed by the state-corporate nexus.
CCTV: ANTI-CAMERA GAMERS GET GOING
- Game to destroy CCTV cameras: vandalism or valid protest? (guardian.co.uk)
- Fun: Guerrilla Surveillance Camera Destruction Hits the U.S. (earthfirstnews.wordpress.com)
- Berlin activists gamify smashing CCTV cameras (news.techeye.net)
- CCTVandalism: ‘Camover’ game pokes Big Brother’s eye in Germany (EndtheLie.com)
- Camover: A Game to Destroy CCTV Cameras (disinfo.com)
One thought on “Banks sell your info to Police.. Smash a Cam kids”
I think you have a very cool website